1.INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Fashion-RAP is the sole owner of the information collected on this site and we keep your information safe using reasonable security protocols.
We collect a Member’s sign up account details, including First name or First and Last names of the Member, Gender, age, E-mail, mobile number, postal code and other similar personal information.
We may also collect some information from Visitors to Fashion-RAP and Registered Users that is not personally identifiable, such as browser type, browser information, IP address of your device, Device ID when connected to the Internet and other information associated with your interaction with the Site. If you choose to log in through your Google or Facebook or Twitter account, we will collect the same information as your account detail.
We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, change your email preferences, or otherwise communicate with us
2.INFORMATION WE AUTOMATICALLY COLLECT ABOUT YOU
With regard to each of your visit to the website and/or we may collect the following information:
- Technical information, including internet protocol(IP) address used to connect your computer or mobile or any other device to the internet, your login information, browser type, plug-in and its versions, mobile and other device model no., time zone setting, operating system, CPU & connection speed and platform.
- Information about your visit, including material or information you viewed or searched for; full uniform Resource locators(URL) click stream to, through and form the website and other application operating device (including date and time); page response times, download errors, length of visit to certain page, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), any or every phone number used to call our customer service number.
- If you chose to sign in or register with Fashion-RAP through Facebook ID or Google ID or Twitter which will be sole discretion, in this case your user ID, other account information (includes all account information provided by you to that website or logging in) and other information freely made available to the company will be stored by us.
- HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
The information as supplied by the users or automatically collected by us enables us to provide our B2B/B2C Services to you and make them better, develop new Products and Services, and protect Fashion-RAP as well as our users and provide user-friendly experience.
We may use information that we receive to:
- To monitor, test, improve and provide our services more effectively.
- Fix technology problems and timely diagnose the same.
iii. Verifying your eligibility to register as a user of the Sites
- To develop, operate, improve, maintain, protect our services and test new features.
- After sign in help you efficiently access your information and remember your information for your next visit or during your visit so you will not have to re-enter it.
- To prevent illegal activity or fraud or other unauthorized access we verify your identity or to comply with any law enforcement requests.
vii. To enforce our terms of service and other policies.
viii. We may store some information locally on your device. For example, we may store information as local cache so that you can open the service and view content faster.
- Send you notification updates, newsletters.
- To make recommendations and suggestions to you and others users of the website about services that may interest you or them.
- Providing you with customer service and responding to your queries, feedback, claims or disputes.
- DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION:
We reserve the right to disclose your information where we have reason to believe that such disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be infringing (or threatening to infringe) or who may otherwise be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) our title, rights, interests or property or those of other website users or of anyone else who could be harmed by such activities. We also reserve the rights to disclose, without notice to you, personal information in response to a subpoena or other judicial order or when we believe in good faith that such disclosure is required by any law, regulation or listing requirement or by any stock/securities exchange, governmental or regulatory authority.
Except as explained herein, or where you are expressly informed otherwise, we do not sell, rent, share, trade or give away any of your personal information unless required by law or for the protection of your Membership. However, Fashion-RAP may share aggregate usage information of its users in a non-personally identifiable manner with advertisers and other third parties in order to present to Members and other users of the Fashion-RAP more targeted advertising, services; provided that, in such situations, we will never disclose information that would personally identify you.
We treat data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorized access. We employ many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorized access by members inside and outside the Company. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us and information that we have accessed. The Fashion-RAP account of every Member is password-protected using encryption or other security features. Fashion-RAP takes every precaution to protect the information of the Members, as well as information collected from other Visitors of the Fashion-RAP website. We comply with all the reasonable security practices prescribed by the IT Act, 2000 & Rules framed thereunder. We limit the access to this information only to those employees who need its access in order to perform their assigned role such as our customer service personnel and only for the duration that it is required. If you have any questions about the security at our website, please contact us.
Information associated with your account will be kept until your account is deleted, unless we no longer need the data to provide products and services. We keep your information for as long as your account is active or as needed. For example, we may keep certain information even after you close your account if it is necessary to comply with our legal obligations, meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce this agreement. We retain the personal information you provide while your account is in existence or as needed to provide you services. To provide efficient services, information you share including personal information may be stored in servers in India or abroad and information may be transferred across borders by Fashion-RAP. .
Fashion-RAP cannot ensure the security of any information collected through our services or guarantee that information on the service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed, though we use commercially reasonable safeguards that helps to secures information collected through the services and take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before you get access to your Fashion-RAP account.
- CORRECTING / UPDATING OR REMOVING INFORMATION OR DELETING AN ACCOUNT
You can change the Personal Information You’ve Submitted to the Fashion-RAP website, by clicking the “Edit” links on your Fashion-RAP settings page or information in your account. A user at any time while availing Fashion-RAP service or otherwise, shall have option of withdrawing in writing its consent given earlier to us. In case a Fashion-RAP visitor chooses not to give information sought to be collected or withdraws his consent later, Fashion-RAP is entitled not to provide goods or services for which they said information was sought. You can edit, update, add to or delete your account any time.
- ACCOUNT DELETION
If for any reason you wish to delete your account you may through our setting provided in website, we may remove your personal information after reasonable time. Once you delete your account, your content and your account and other information will not be visible to other user but backup copy of your content will be kept by Fashion-RAP for records and security purposes till the need exists.
- EMAIL OPT OUT
Members who no longer wish to receive our weekly email updates or other email notifications may opt-out of receiving these communications by following the instructions contained in the applicable email to unsubscribe or you may write to us..
- PUBLIC GRIEVANCE OFFICER
At Fashion-RAP, a Public Grievance officer has been appointed to attend to any queries or complaints regarding our services. Their name and contact details are ……………. and they shall redress your grievances expeditiously..